Achievements:
    Overdrive100 Experience Points31 days registered

Level
    Have a Happy New Year everyone!

Banned
    Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 59
    Overall activity: 60.0%
    Achievements:
    Recommendation First Class3 months registeredTagger Second Class1000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    User with most referrers

Level
    I was waiting for Luddite to respond, but no one has posted since the 30th, so I posted again to move the story forward. Hopefully that helps a little.

Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 7
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster

Level

question

So the last entry puts the story into the King's chamber, with just he and the princess. Are we suppose to add to the story here, creating dialogue for these characters? otherwise, I feel like I'm just waiting.

I put my character out into the wilderness, because I figured the party would be well on its way by now. I've been trying to create some generic detail in my little side story to give the rest of the group some stuff to work with... but I'm starting to feel like the more I write, the more I'm detracting from whats going on with the group... so I've just been waiting...

Quote Originally Posted by Mylo View Post
    I was waiting for Luddite to respond, but no one has posted since the 30th, so I posted again to move the story forward. Hopefully that helps a little.

Achievements:
    7 days registered
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster

Level
    I work on my computer, so I'm online all the time - checking the story daily.

Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 29
    Overall activity: 99.7%
    Achievements:

Level
    Well, Neeko and I will be talking about things that happen in the garden, going to the inn etc. It'll be up to mylo to do conversation with the king,

I like the little side detail you gave us, gave me a couple ideas, once everybody else take another turn, will you jump in again then? I understand where you are coming from with the detracting from the story thing.

Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 30
    Achievements:
    7 days registeredOverdrive
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Aye, it's why I mentioned earlier that you need to read the thread and contribute from there.

I was surprised to see you start out completely separate to the current scene.

I figured there would be a good deal of story and interaction before we left Hubris, but i guess we'll be heading into the wilderness earlier than that?

What does everyone think? Are we basically now heading out? I was expecting a big scene where we left under a fanfare etc.
    http://luddite1811.blogspot.co.uk/

It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of Typhoo the thoughts acquire speed, the teeth acquire stains, the stains serve as a warning. It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion.

Banned
    Achievements:
    Recommendation First Class3 months registeredTagger Second Class1000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    User with most referrers

Level
    We're going to have the fanfare still, the two people are just going to the inn to hide from the person who wants to kill Thadar, it seems. Nico, you did start off from the group, but there are many ways you could join. You could start searching the scent, which is the princesses, and see the man chasing the other two, or you could sneak into the castle in attempts to talk to the princess, though that could be dangerous, and you could go to the inn, and run into the other people there. Because you started away from the group there are many ways to continue, but you are basically writing your own story until our group gets to where you are. There isn't much for us to do, without time jumping, and I doubt people want to do.

Achievements:
    7 days registered
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster

Level
    @ Luddite I've been reading the whole thread and taking notes. I left Hubris at the beginning, when it was hinted that a party was leaving to restore the gem. I'm playing into my characters background, as he is no longer a part of the guard and is a drunkkard.

@ Mylo Well I'm in the forest now, waiting for the group. I've never done this before and don't know what to expect. I guess I was expecting a bit more control from you as the story master. Also, I was expecting the story to progress faster with more frequent posting. Again, I've never done this before.
    I mean if you guys wanted to, you could have 6 months (real world) of story telling within the confines of Hubris, before the quest leaves the town.
    If much more is going to take place back in Hubris before the expedition starts, I guess I'll write myself back to town.
    I've always wanted to ride a dragon into a town lol just kidding.

Banned
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    User with most referrers

Level
    If I control it too much it's MY story, and not OUR story. I'm trying to give free reign on the situation. The problem with moving it faster is that we have to wait for people to respond. The story is in a difficult planning stage where we need to determine who is going and what their reasoning is to go. I don't want to say "You four, you will accompany me." *time passes* WE are at our location!" without having some input from the other four people, what if one of them didn't want to go, what if one of them had issues with health, or felt like something was wrong, etc.

The group is currently planning on leaving in the morning. There is an entire day/night to do things in town, and currently a man trying to kill one of the party members. We have that to play off, not sure when that will be settled.

Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 29
    Overall activity: 99.7%
    Achievements:

Level
    Sounds good all around.

I'll probably post again after Neeko does, since I'd like some input from him on our current situation.

Nicodemus, I'd be alright with the dragon thing : )