Thread: OoC: Here there be Dragons

Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 11
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points

Level

OoC: Here there be Dragons

This is the OoC page for this RP.

Lets do half ways character sheets so we can get things organized and know who we're dealing with. Nothing overly fancy, just enough to make things easier to follow.

Name: Izakar Wren
    Height: 5'8"
    Weight: 180 lbs
    Nationality: English
    Home: A Norman village in what is now northern France, while it was English occupied.
    Profession: Tailor
    Family: A wife (Elaine) and two children (ages 4 and 6).
    Description: Izakar is darkly colored, with black hair, olive skin, and brown eyes. He looks different than many of his neighbors, though he is paler than those who work in the fields. His fingers are deft and nimble, used to working a needle and thread. He manages to keep his family well clothed, though most of their clothes are patchwork, as they haven't had full sheets of cloth to work with.

History: Izakar is actually an orphan, coming from Italy. He was left in this village by a knight who claimed he must be protected in anonymity. He has come from a long standing family of Italian nobility, having a claim to the northern dutchy of Italy. He knows none of this, having been raised by village peasants, taking up tailoring as a profession while he grew up, knowing nothing of his special past.

Banned
    Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 59
    Overall activity: 60.0%
    Achievements:
    Recommendation First Class3 months registeredTagger Second Class1000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    User with most referrers

Level
    What year is this going to be based in?

Name: Zella Wolf
    Height: 5'3"
    Weight: 135 lbs
    Nationality: German
    Home: Normal sized German town
    Profession: Bartender / Bar wench
    Family: Middle child of two older and one younger brother. Parents still together, but father is always away for work purposes.
    Description: Zella has tan skin, blonde wavy mid back blonde hair, and blue eyes. Her hair is usually up in braids to get out of her face, unless she is around her mother or working at the tavern. She usually wears a white tunic with a brown ankle length skirt underneath, though using her own wages bought a pair of pants to wear under them when her mom wasn't looking.
    History: Being the only girl out of 4 children Zella was forced to be girly by her mother. It broke her mother's heart when Zella wanted to be a tom boy and wear what her brothers wore. Eventually she gave in, especially when she realized she could use her looks to get more money at the tavern serving drinks. Though her mother disapproves of her profession she brings in more money than her brothers did, and she was able to move out on her own despite her parents wishes. She knows the townees better than they know themselves through their drunken tales and "therapy" sorrows.

Achievements:

Level
    Lets say 1005 ish. This link is the Wiki article on that time period and gives a good layout for what we are looking at.

I'll have to adjust my character in light of that article.

Banned
    Achievements:
    Recommendation First Class3 months registeredTagger Second Class1000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    User with most referrers

Level
    Also, if we're from different towns, how would we meet? haha.

Achievements:

Level
    Oh, that's plenty easy.

One, I don't think we're that far away. Two, we'll meet on the road somehow. You just need a reason for traveling. I'm going to provide mine in my first post. Which will likely be a day or two away.

Banned
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    User with most referrers

Level
    I was thinking of having mine move thinking she'll find better work in another town where people don't recognize her as a child.

Banned
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    User with most referrers

Level
    I promoted this on the Fantasy & sci-fi group, hopefully we get a few more people with that.

Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 36
    Achievements:
    3 months registered100 Experience Points

Level
    If I can use one of my characters that I have been tinkering on for my book then I'll use Saga, Ice magician. If I can't use this character I will make another.

Name: Saga
    Height: 158 centimeters
    Weight: 49 kilos
    Nationality: Swedish (or Norse)
    Home: Wanderer
    Profession: Magician
    Family: Non, she was born from ice
    Description: Saga wears a light blue dress, with darker blue lines, and a dark blue robe, she is pale and has light blue hair with white highlights.

History: Saga is the weakest of the magicians but she doesn't have to rely on her powers, she relies on her high utility instead, Saga is by far the quickest, and she sees herself as the funniest too, though all doesn't appreciate her pranks, but they like her for being loyal and good hearted, she mean well, but things always doesn't go as she wants, and sometimes she “accidentally” freezes her friends. Saga can teleport and blink between different spots, the difference between a teleport and a blink is that a teleport requires her to charge up for a short period, but blink is instant and a much shorter in range than a teleport. As the ice mage Saga can freeze her opponents, her main attacks are Ice Ball, Ice Blast and Ice Beam, and much like Zelda, she can also alter the spells to be more fitting in each situation. With her high utility she prefers to use her magic in close range to first freeze her targets and then shatter them into pieces, she wields a Sword, that she calls the Shatterblade, that is what she use to shatter her targets. Saga is also the smallest of the magicians, and her most powerful spell is Blizzard.

Banned
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    User with most referrers

Level
    Up to Rodgin Thanks for joining.

Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 43
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points
    Level
    Name: Eoghan
    Height: 5'7"
    Weight: 150 lb
    Nationality: Scottish
    Home: A gaelic village in southern Scotland, though has been travelling for a while
    Profession: Hunter
    Family: None now
    Description: Has brown hair reaching past his shoulders that he normally ties or braids into one braid, quite some stubble as his beard grows fast but he keeps cutting it. Has light skin though a little tanned, and is normally dirty from spending time in the woods. He wears a short sleeved green tunic, a brown leather belt, black pants, dark brown leather boots up to his knees, an archery bracer on his right arm and a boiled leather one on his left, brown leather gloves and a dark green, almost black, hooded cloak. All of his clothes are usually dirty with soil. He normally walks hunched and always tries not to make noise, even speaking very little and low. He carries a short bow, a quiver, a hunting knife, a dagger, a length of rope and a leather pouch.

History: His father died during a raid when Eoghan was a newborn. He stayed on his home village until his mother died of old age, time when he left and started traveling. He had learned archery, trap making, skinning, the use of knives and other hunting and survival skills, so during his travels he has put it to use and leads an almost hermit life, spending his nights in woods and plains. He's not good with words, nor with people for that matter. He's not very good with neither archery nor knife fighting, and relies more on trap making. He's used to hunting rabbits and birds, and the occasional deer, though he will probably escape from any predator that he happens to go by.