PDA

View Full Version : Annunaki Video- Sci-Fi or not?

Jake Vyper
02-10-2013, 06:00 AM
What do you think about this video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=29HCv_8kNM4

Share your thoughts in this forum.

Dorothy Dizon
02-10-2013, 06:09 AM
i believe some of it!

Sara King
02-10-2013, 10:40 AM
Not sure exactly where I should be posting this comment, BUT... You've really sparked my curiosity, so I'm posting it everywhere. What is it, exactly, that they're showing on 12:58? 'Cause that looks like a flat, leveled mountaintop, to me... I've been around a lot of airstrips out here in the Bush and that looks creepily similar to every one I've ever seen. Anyone know where that is? I'd like to do more research...

kevinh3
05-12-2013, 07:48 PM
definitely sci fi

kareneames
05-18-2013, 02:02 PM
Ah yes, cobblestones indicating a direct connection with "ancient astronauts". Yikes. Sentient beings capable of intersteller travel needing to come her for gold because we are the only place in the universe to have a lot of gold available and instead of using robotic helpers they need to genetically manipulate neanderthals so that they can have "slave" labor for gold mines? Filmmakers get paid for shoveling this stuff out onto the airwaves. They think they cover themselves by using the phrase "ancient astronauts theorists say" but whenever I hear this garbage my eyes roll so far up into my head that I worry they might not ever be able to return to normal.

Keith Manuel
08-21-2013, 12:51 AM
I've been skeptical of Sitchin's work for a while. Scholars of Sumeria are too (well, no surprise there ;)). He's the one who has inspired a lot of the current more off the rocker ufology (e.g., David Icke). Makes for good science fiction, I guess, with modification.