PDA

View Full Version : Favourite anime character?

bloggie
11-15-2012, 02:36 PM
I love anime and there are so many characters that I like. Although it is difficult to pick one, I would say that my favourite is Sousuke Sagara from Full Metal Panic. I like the complexity of this character and how he finds it difficult to express himself. He is funny, cool and usually creates a mess :)
Which is/are your favourite(s) and why?

Gladden
11-20-2012, 01:11 AM
Naruto is a classic!

Crowman
11-22-2012, 02:56 AM
Goku - My #1 hero of all time,he's intelligent and serious guy
Luffy - I like him in terms of stupidity
Itachi Uchiha -the coolest anime char ever made.
Oruchimaro - My favorite villain of all time
Naruto - very protective guy

KaRoger
11-26-2012, 01:56 AM
Pikachu is soo cute!

James Beck Jr
01-15-2013, 04:06 AM
One of my favorite manga characters is Uchiha Itachi. The silent, ominous presence of him was just cool. When you first meet him, he simply drops Kakashi, who up to this point seems like a god, like it was nothing. -flame shields up- And he finally put that snub Sasuke in his place.

I LOVE Vash the Stampede, the Sixty Billion Double Dollar man. The first half of that series had me rolling all the time, but it got series, that's when I really started to love Vash. His play acting was so convincing, but he was seriously skilled. I really should finish that series, >.>

Finally, I love L from Death Note. Light was great too, but L was always a staple for me. L was funny, unethical, and bloody smart. I love intelligence and whit, and he was full of it. I was so sad when he died, and I felt the series should have ended there. I don't really agree with Near arc, and I HATE the ending. I hear rumors that they are making a sequel or another series in that universe, but I haven't seen any evidence.

theinksun
01-22-2013, 12:49 AM
Son Goku. Although Son Goku is a glutton for food, he is the embodiment of all virtues and martial arts.

Nessa
01-25-2013, 10:47 AM
Hmm.. not sure I actually have a favourite. I love so many of 'em. However, my all-time favourite for years has been dearest Alphonse Elric. Love him so much. :D

Fry
01-27-2013, 06:51 PM
This might be out of the ordinary, but I really like Vegeta. He was the first unmitigated bastard. He pretty much set a standard for hundreds of other characters to follow.

Jedew
12-22-2013, 05:05 PM
Piccolo, loved everything about him

Mel Summers
03-13-2014, 06:40 PM
I love all the anime characters in the anime I watch, I can't pick one over the other because they all hold different traits that I think a hero should have. They also have the will to fight for what they believe is most right, and that's a quality all heroes should have.

kumpapasi
12-07-2015, 06:48 PM
Vash - from Trigun
Hisoka - from HunterxHunter
Luffy - from One Piece

They how to handle problems pretty well. :)

YolandaParadis
03-23-2017, 01:17 PM
Hi all!
I'm travelling in a few days to Barcelona to the International Comic & Manga Fest!!! I'm looking forward to stay there. I'm going to stay in a student housing in Barcelona (https://www.7dreamsapartments.com/) with some friends and my cosplay will be Hatsune Miku, this is my favorite anime character :D :D :D
See you there!
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/d1/26/79/d12679f74ac88fa270a4d0624363224c.jpg