bloggie
11-09-2012, 08:39 PM
My favourite Sci-Fi quote!

"Do or do not, There is no try"
Yoda, Empire Strikes Back

Do you have one?

Tirellan
11-10-2012, 11:25 AM
"Do you want to tell me what’s bothering you or would you like to break some more furniture?"
Star Trek: The Next Generation

Kristjan
11-10-2012, 01:11 PM
"What do you mean? Do you wish me a good morning, or mean that it is a good morning whether I want it or not; or that you feel good on this morning; or that it is a morning to be good on?" The Hobbit
A total classic.

Gladden
11-20-2012, 05:49 AM
"Crucio".. harry potter.

KaRoger
11-26-2012, 04:54 AM
My brothers! Sisters! And we will show the Sky People... that they cannot take whatever they want! And that this... this is our land! - Avatar

antonino
11-29-2012, 05:34 AM
I told you not to look into the light. - Aliens vs. Cowboys

theinksun
12-30-2012, 12:50 PM
What is real? How do you define real? If you're talking about what you can feel, what you can smell, what you can taste and see, then real is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain.
-Morpheus from The Matrix

I See you.
-Neytiri from Avatar

Take your stinking paws off me, you damn dirty ape!
-George Taylor from Planet of the Apes (1968 film)

[Sneezes] ... Sorry, I'm allergic to bullshit.
-Detective Del Spooner from I, Robot

Vonghese
01-14-2013, 11:38 PM
Mal: "This is the Captain speaking. We're going to experience some slight turbulence... and then explode."

Wash: "Psychic, though? That sounds like something out of science fiction."
Zoe: "We live in a spaceship, dear."

Mal: "Mercy is the mark of a great man."
[stabs Atherton Wing]
Mal: "Guess I'm just a good man."
[stabs Atherton Wing]
Mal: "Well, I'm all right."

Jayne: "You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with until you understand who's in ruttin charge here."

Mal: "Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back!"

Wash: "Here lies my beloved Zoe, my autumn flower ... somewhat less attractive now that she's all corpsified and gross..."

Mal: "If anyone gets nosy, just ...you know ... shoot 'em. "
Zoe: "Shoot 'em?"
Mal: "Politely."

geoguy597
01-22-2013, 01:14 AM
Mal: "Now think real hard. You been bird-dogging this township a while now. They wouldn't mind a corpse of you. Now you can luxuriate in a nice jail cell, but if your hand touches metal, I swear by my pretty floral bonnet: I will end you."

Fry
01-27-2013, 08:06 PM
"The earth? Oh the earth will be gone in a few seconds...I'm going to blow it up. It's obstructing my view of Venus."
- Marvin the Martian

Always makes me laugh.

Jennifer Ponce
08-21-2013, 01:58 AM
Mal: "Now think real hard. You been bird-dogging this township a while now. They wouldn't mind a corpse of you. Now you can luxuriate in a nice jail cell, but if your hand touches metal, I swear by my pretty floral bonnet: I will end you."
Man, you totally stole mine. :) So... here's another. One that's particularly apropos for me, right now.

“Nothing travels faster than the speed of light, with the possible exception of bad news, which obeys its own special laws.”
― Douglas Adams, Mostly Harmless

Dalir
09-16-2013, 06:19 AM
"I think I'll call it... Bob"
From Titan AE.

notsogood
11-01-2013, 04:28 AM
We're all stories in the end. Just make it a good one.
-The Doctor

Jedew
12-22-2013, 05:07 PM
“Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.”
― Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Mylo
12-22-2013, 06:03 PM
“The Answer to the Great Question... Of Life, the Universe and Everything... Is... Forty-two,' said Deep Thought, with infinite majesty and calm.” ― Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Luddite
12-23-2013, 01:37 AM
Let's be bad guys. - Jayne Cobb

And we lights the city, not just for him, but for all of them that are still out there. 'Cause we knows there come a night, when they sees the distant light, and they'll be comin' home. - Savannah Nix

Ah, if there's a steady paycheck in it, I'll believe anything you say. - Winston Zeddemore

sapphyria
06-15-2014, 05:18 PM
"Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed." ~ G. K. Chesterton